CATEGORY

Latest

Resources

blank

Amazon Launches Virtual Recruiter for Better Candidate Experience

Amazon has launched a virtual recruiter, Alexa Skill, which will help prospective candidates looking to work with the e-commerce company

blank

Payer Brings In Kai-Stefan Einvik and Dominik Belloin to the Board of Directors

Payer, a Swedish pioneer in B2B payments has announced the appointment of two new members to the Board of Directors.

blank

Ex-Amazon Executive David Hijirida Joins Acorns as President

Acorns, the investing & savings application appointments David Hijirida as President, following their launch as a public company.

blank

FedEx To Hire 90,000 Workers in US Ahead of Holidays

FedEx announced plans to hire 90,000 workers across its US network as it gears up for the holiday season amid increased e-commerce demand.

blank

Zoho To Add 2000 Rural Talent to Its Team

Zoho is planning to add 2,000 people from rural areas to its team in an attempt to ramp up its efforts to increase talent in rural areas.

blank

Familiar Face Fills Role of Garrison Director of Human Resources

The YPG Education Center also falls under the Directorate of Human Resources, yet it’s managed out of Fort Huachuca.

blank

Rocki Rockingham Joins GE Appliances as Chief Human Resources Officer

In addition to leading all facets of human resources, Rockingham will be a key member of the GEA executive leadership team focused on a strategy to fuel the company’s U.S. expansion.

blank

HRMS Service Provider Keka to Hire Upto 200 New Employees

75 percent of the openings will be in the tech department while the rest 25 percent will be for non-tech roles.

blank

Ajith Kumar, the Global HR Leader, Joins Testhouse

Ajith is an industry leader with two decades of experience in HR & Organizational Transformation and Change Management.

blank

Intel Recruits Telecom Veteran To Run HR

Pambianchi starts her new position on 7 September, reporting to Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger.