The report identifies KPMG International Cooperative, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., Ernst & Young Global Ltd., McKinsey & Co., Boston Consulting Group Inc. among the top most important suppliers for HR Consulting Services procurement. Suppliers have a high bargaining power in a market which is set to grow at 1.46%. Therefore the price of HR Consulting Services will increase by 2.0%-4.0% during the forecast period.
Security Software Procurement report explains key category management objectives that should form the base for sourcing strategy, including:
- Top-line growth
- Scalability of inputs
- Green initiatives
- Category innovations
- Supply base rationalization
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Minimalization of ad hoc purchases
- Adherence to regulatory nuances
- Cost savings
- Customer retention
- Reduction of TCO
- Supply assurance
Leading global suppliers can assist buyers in realizing high-cost savings through their efforts on areas such as vertical integration, supplier synergies, reducing total ownership cost, conference participation, negotiate on pricing and contractual terms, manage ad hoc spend, adoption of automation, quality management, and managing inventory shrinkage.
Related Reports on Professional Services Include:
- Catering – Forecast and Analysis: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their catering requirements. Some of the leading catering suppliers are profiled extensively in this report.
- Legal Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: The legal services will grow at a CAGR of 2.91% during 2021-2025. This report evaluates suppliers based on compliance with inland and overseas, specialized knowledge, technical abilities, and proven track record.
- Integrated Facility Management – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The integrated facility management will grow at a CAGR of 8.58% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.25%-3.25% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.