The awards shining a light on the cream of the region’s people practice will soon take place, face to face, once again. And there is still time to enter the awards – but you’ll have to be quick!
The final countdown has begun as the deadline for submissions for the 2022 CIPD North East of England HR&D Awards fast approaches.
The awards showcase and applaud the excellent HR&D practices in our region. At the centre of all the changes we have experienced in our working lives over the last two years has been the hard-working HR&D teams and individuals helping people and organisations through the challenging and testing times. Now is the chance to celebrate all that has been achieved!
Businesses are being urged to submit their entries for the 2022 awards ahead of the deadline of midnight this evening, Friday, April 22.
There are 10 award categories to choose from:
- Excellence in People Innovation through Technology
- Excellence in SME People Practice, sponsored by Northumberland County Council
- Excellence in Supporting Armed Forces Talent, sponsored by Defence Relationship Management
- Excellence in Organisational & People Development, sponsored by People Spark Solutions & Lynn Bennett Resourcing
- Excellence in Health & Wellness, sponsored by PAM Group https://www.pamgroup.co.uk/
- Excellence in Resourcing & Reward, sponsored by Sullivan Brown Resourcing Partners
- Excellence in Inclusivity & Diversity, sponsored by Opencast Software
- Excellence & Positive Impact, sponsored by Jackson Hogg
- Excellence in Leadership, sponsored by Newcastle University Business School
- HR&D Team of the Year, sponsored by Womble Bond Dickinson
The awards mark a fantastic opportunity for HR and L&D professionals to be recognised, not only by the HR and L&D profession but also the wider business community, with entries often featured in events and publications about effectiveness and good practice in the sector.
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on June 30, 2022 at the newly refurbished The Fed in Gateshead.
To enter and for more information please go to cipdneawards.co.uk