HR MAXIMIZER Inc., the leading subscription-based HR service company in collaboration with Houston Healthcare HR Association presents the “2020 HHHRA | HR Maximizer Virtual Conference”; its first virtual conference for healthcare executives and professionals.
The conference is scheduled for Wednesday, September 30th to Friday, October 2nd, 9:30am – 12:15pm CST (each day) via Live Stream on LinkedIn LIVE!
The past few months have made it increasingly difficult to make large events safe, hence the decision to delay the annual in-person HR Maximizer conference and move activities onto the virtual space.
The decision to host a virtual conference this year was met with unanimous support from the healthcare community.
“We strongly support the decision to make the conference an online event to ensure everyone’s safety and look forward to returning to in-person events in 2021. As a solution provider that is helping recruiting teams take their hiring events online, we hope to help make this year’s gathering more engaging, relevant to today’s challenges, and accessible to the community,” said Aida Fazylova, CEO and Founder of XOR (https://www.xor.ai)
“Although we would have preferred to have the in-person as scheduled, we certainly understand and support HR Maximizer’s decision to convert the existing dates to an online event for safety reasons. We look forward to the in-person events rescheduled to the first quarter of 2020,” said Iman Abuzeid, MD — CEO, INCREDIBLE HEALTH (https://www.incrediblehealth.com)
This year’s #HRMAX2020 conference will have a panel of experts with decades of experience in healthcare HR.
Some of the over 30 panelists and presenters include:
- Lori Knowles, SVP & CHRO at Memorial Hermann
- Omar Reid, Senior Vice President of Human Resources at Harris Health System
- Carole Hackett, Senior Vice President of Human Resources at Houston Methodist
- Felicia Miller, EVP & Chief Talent Officer at Parkland Hospital & Health System
- Shibu Varghese, SVP, People and Business Operations; CHRO / CDO
And topics to be discussed include
- The current state of healthcare HR in 2020
- Maintaining provider wellbeing and managing burnout
- Fostering Inclusive care while combating racism
- Staying motivated and engaged in a virtual environment
- HR Technology: New trends in the era of COVID-19
- Looking beyond competition to build collaboration
- And preparing for rapid changes in healthcare HR.
Attendees will also be able to visit virtual booths where they can connect with and interact with speakers and sponsors.
The virtual exhibit hall will be provided by XOR.AI, a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps companies to accelerate and streamline their recruiting efforts using chatbots and artificial intelligence.
The conference would not be possible without the collaboration between HR Maximizer Inc. and Houston Healthcare HR Association, and the partnership and generous support of our sponsors XOR, Incredible Health, Texas Association For Healthcare Recruitment, Conexus Medstaff, Page Up, WebMD Health Services, Nurse.com by Relias, CriminalRecordCheck.com, and Skill Survey.
Attendees may register for access today at: https://www.partners.hrmaximizer.com/virtual-conference-2020